Bayou Community Federal Credit Union began serving its members in 1957.
Bayou Community Federal Credit Union is here to provide you with the credit union difference. When you join our credit union, you become a member-owner of a not-for-profit financial institution whose primary mission is serving you, the member.
Your deposits are federally insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund which is administrated by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The purpose and strategic plan of the Bayou Community FCU is to serve its members by providing competitive financial services in keeping with recognized good business practices.Our Mission Statement Embraces the Following:
The mission of this credit union is to earn desired income while delivering high quality member products and services that meet the financial needs of our members. Our mission has three components:
Member Service: Our credit union's most important component is its members. Our products are designed, our hours are set and our employees are hired to meet the needs of our members.
Employees: The next most important component of our credit union is its employees. Without dedicated, motivated and responsible employees, it would be impossible to render high quality member service. This credit union will continue to be dedicated to the well being of its employees.
Value: The credit union is in business to provide value for our members. This means that we must operate our organization as efficiently as possible. Efficient operations and quality products and services are the two major cornerstones upon which we provide value to meet the expectations of our members.
50+ Years and still serving, our members, our family and our friends.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Commissioned officers and Civil Service personnel of the National Hansen Disease Center who work at this facility in Carville, Louisiana;
- Contractors and employees of Contractors who work regularly at the National Hansen Disease Center under contract with the U.S. Government;
- Members and employees of the St. Gabriel Catholic Church in St. Gabriel, Louisiana;
- Members and employees of St. Theresa Catholic Church in Gonzales, Louisiana;
- Employees of Syngenta & Brown Eagle (St. Gabriel facility)
- Members of Mt. Bethel Baptist Church, Members of Mt. Carmel Baptist Church
- Employees of City of St. Gabriel
- Employees of 756 Area Support Medical Company (Carville Location)
- Employees of East Iberville Volunteer Fire Dept.
- All groups enrolled in accordance with the Streamlined Expansion Procedure prior to the 10/25/96 court junction that are included in the SEP Log received in Regional Office as of 01/22/99.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons.
- Eligible family members include, Spouse, Father, Mother, Sister, Brother, Child, Grandchild.
PO Box 87 (5445 Point Clair Road)
Melissa Mallet, CEO
Rena Nickens, Head Teller
Kelli Coye, Teller
Frank Panepinto - Board President
Tellis Abram - Supervisory Chairman
PO Box 87 (3905 Hwy. 75)
Debbie Bruno, Branch Manager
Sharee Holden, Member Service Rep.